Sorry it’s been a while but i’m back! Tonight’s recipe is Tofu Scramble! It is SO easy to make and tastes great. Incase you haven’t noticed a trend, I love making recipes that are quick an simple (because most of the time I am lazy when it comes to cooking).
This recipe packs in a lot of delicious vegetables and flavors and you can easily change up the recipe to customize it.
Here’s what I did:
1. Cook 1 cup quinoa. (Add 1 cup quinoa grains and 2 cups water to a pot and boil until quinoa is cooked.)
2. While the quinoa is cooking, cut up vegetables. I switch it up based on what vegetables I have at home. I almost always use onion and zucchini.
3. Pour 1 tbs olive oil on a skillet and stir fry vegetables.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Chop up tofu into small pieces.
6. Add tofu and 1 tbs thai roasted red chili paste.
7. Serve and enjoy! When serving top with crushed peanuts, soy sauce, sriracha, or anything else you would like.