You are about to find out how much I love Buffalo Sauce….
These Cauliflower bites are super easy to make and are another perfect party snack! This dish is best served warm and with a side of ranch or blue cheese dressing. It’s a great alternative to chicken wings!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Cut cauliflower into small pieces.
- Combine 1/2 cup rice flour with 1 cup water, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Then add hot sauce to the mix!
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Add cauliflower to hot sauce mixture and one by one place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes. Check on bites after 10 minutes and brush on extra hot sauce if necessary!