So I tend to do this thing where I don’t exactly follow recipes the way I should, but the finished product usually turns out great so…..I’ll take it.
Thats exactly what happened with these muffins and I love them!
These muffins make a great pre and post workout snack, or just a snack when your hungry (which is always for me). Whenever I’m looking for something to munch on, I always opt for one of these because they’re healthy and keep the stomach grumbles at bay.
Okay so thats enough of my talking….on to the recipe!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Measure out 1 1/4 cup oatmeal and 1 1/4 cup milk in a bowl. Let it sit for 15.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- After letting the oatmeal and milk sit for 15, add remaining ingredients and mix well. (Note that the mixture will be looser than normal muffin batter.)
- Spray muffin tin and pour out mixture evenly.
- Place in oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool.