My first recipe I’d like to share is quinoa pizza! I’ve tried a few different recipes and with some tweaking here and there I have found my favorite one!
Here’s what you need:
- Rinse quinoa.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Add rinsed quinoa to a small pot with 1tbs olive oil to toast quinoa. Let excess moisture evaporate.
- Add 1 cup water to toasted quinoa and allow the quinoa to fully cook.
- While quinoa is cooking, add 2 large eggs, 1tbs olive oil, 2tsp garlic salt 1tbs Italian seasoning, and 1/2 tsp to a mixing bowl.
- Once quinoa is done cooking, let cool for 10 minutes.
- Add quinoa to mixing bowl with other ingredients.
- If needed, you can add flax seed powder to help harden the dough.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper and roll out the quinoa dough. The dough should be about 1/4 inch thick.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Add desired toppings and cheese and put back in oven for about 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!